Thursday, March 21, 2024

Eat CARBON - All World 🌍 Politicians.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2024/03/20/business/economy/semiconductor-chip-manufacturing-us.html 

I went to a store called KULTURE in SriNagar Colony, Hyderabad and the Saleswomen offered me Lemon Tea. 
I was dead tired so I obliged and came back my senses from deep loss of energy. 

At the very end the tea had pudina leaves like the ones in Mohito. I gulped a leaf 🌿 by mistake and I said to myself, it's better than Carbon. 

Mexico is out of Coconuts so Pina Colada and Indian Coconuts will be exported to USA as well. 

Read the article now: 
This is for Cotton and Clothes Manufacturing of India that is exported to other Countries. New Hampshire is the Port that receives them. All India is destroyed due to Foreign Trade. 

4 comments:

Mr. R said...

Thunder Games to follow about CARBON.

Mr. R said...

Hyderabad, India is the Food Scare City Scarcity of the World 🌍.

Mr. R said...

Split 🪓 TamilNadu is the only way to save SadhGuru

Mr. R said...

Surekha Mutlur of Qualcomm is one of the best managers I have ever worked with.