Tuesday, February 13, 2024

BROADCOM DISCONTINUED FREE DEPLOYMENTS OF ESXi HYPERVISOR

https://www.theregister.com/2024/02/13/broadcom_ends_free_esxi_vsphere/

A Software Bug has been identified that distinguishes it from Oracle Virtual Box and has been overly poorly monetized by VMWARE. That's USA talking by the way.

FTP and Virtual Folders.

Microsoft vs. UNIX.

I know I'll be shunned but I'll tell you something that you ought to know, THERE IS ONLY ONE WHO WILL GET A FAIR AND FREE TRAIL IN THE WORLD EXCEPT BHARAT - Mr. R.

Tread Accordingly BHARAT. I wouldn't bother even if you don't as there is no end to the foolishness of BHARAT Vasis - Politicians First. CANNISTER.

1 comment:

Mr. R said...

I am flabbergasted myself Boston.
Nothing wrong and I'll tell you more:
GITAM's, Vizag should improvise immediately.

CentOS, Centlu, Bhoomi, NALA Act..........